This page contains all items that appeared in the 'New!' section on the main page. Please add a each new news item to this list as well.
- New linkouts for gene, protein and metabolite annotations.
- Using a WikiPathways portal in a community-driven project: Micronutrient portal described in Genes and Nutrition
- WikiPathways biotransformation pathways described in Drug Discovery Today
- CIRM partners with WikiPathways
- 2 new species supported! (see all 21)
- Ongoing: Google Summer of Code 2010!.
- PLoS ONE article on WikiPathways Web Services.
- 100s of new inferred pathways!
- New species supported:
- Arabidopsis thaliana
- Oryza japonica
- Private pathways (read more)
- Stable Identifiers for all pathways ( )
- Curation tags: Notify the community about the state of a pathway, see the list of available tags.
- Author names are now listed on top of each pathway page
- Citation numbers on the pathway image, try it out in the sandbox pathway!
- The WikiPathways web service is now online. Try the Taverna workflows!
- Redesigned group appearance and selection, try it out in the sandbox pathway!
- WikiPathways article published in PLoS Biology!
- New species added: Danio rerio
- New editor feature: automatic connectors
- WikiPathways won the application showcase at the NBIC BioRange Consortium Meeting!
- Pathway Wish List
- Visual diff tool for comparing pathway versions