Feb 26 2015
Join us for a curation jamboree!
We are organizing our next curation event to improve the quality and extent of our pathways. Curation events are open to all registered WikiPathways users, no prior experience necessary!
Update erroneous xrefs
Starting with the above list, click on any tests that failed under "All Failed Tests". This will display a list of pathways with issues, with some brief information on what xref is problematic.
- Update any xref that uses the gene symbol instead of gene identifier
- Update any incorrect system name
Complete Stub pathways
"Needs work" pathways
- Digestion resistant carbohydrate metabolism: Reasonable but limited content, no literature refs to rely on for expansion.
- Methylcitrate cycle: Almost complete, needs basic work on xrefs, ontology tags etc.
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Pathway: Extensive pathway, needs xrefs, tags etc. - Tina is working on this
- Aripiprazole Metabolic Pathway: Pathway needs expansion
Add Pathways to Featured and Curation Collections
Look for pathways that are close, but only missing minor curation. See definitions.
- Add Xrefs: [list]
- Fix Interactions: [list]
- Add Descriptions: [list] (sort for newest first)
- Add Ontology terms