Dec 4 2014
Join us for a curation jamboree!
We are organizing our next curation event to improve the quality and extent of our pathways. Curation events are open to all registered WikiPathways users, no prior experience necessary!
Work on Stub pathways
- Digestion resistant carbohydrate metabolism: Reasonable but limited content, no literature refs to rely on for expansion.
- Methylcitrate cycle: Almost complete, needs basic work on xrefs, ontology tags etc.
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Pathway: Extensive pathway, needs xrefs, tags etc. - Tina is working on this
- Aripiprazole Metabolic Pathway: Pathway needs expansion
- Alpha Cells
Add Pathways to Featured and Curation Collections
Look for pathways that are close, but only missing minor curation. See definitions.
- Add Xrefs: [list]
- Fix Interactions: [list]
- Add Descriptions: [list] (sort for newest first)
- Add Ontology terms
Review and Improve Curated Pathways
Look at cellular compartments, groups and general interpretability. Also consider how the pathway functions in PV and Cytoscape for visualization and analysis.
Tina, Anwesha, Jonathan, Anders, Alex, Kristina